1. Responsible for strategic direction and execution of all internal and external communications within the region.
2. Supervise and direct the workflow of marketing, advertising, or public relations specialists by assigning job tasks, facilitating interdepartmental
communications, and managing external communications.
3. Maximizing collaboration, efficiency, and creativity in the building and maintenance of consistent branding or corporate identity across
marketing and public relations channels.
4. Responsible for staying up to date on industry trends.
5. Work to develop and maintain company branding and visual identity guidelines.
6. Conduct market analysis and research to identify trends and opportunities is another marketing job duty.
7. Manage the corporate website; work on corporate intranet and internet site developing and maintaining the content, including video/podcast
8. Create and update collateral, presentations, brochures, product sheets, fact sheets, case studies, white papers, web content, newsletters,
signage, ads, and sales tools with input from product marketing, product management, executives, sales, PR and customers.
9. Creates various marketing materials to be used across various media platforms, developing creative concepts for consideration.
10. Constantly explore, recommend, use, and optimize communication methods and technologies to engage with various existing and potential
11. Responsible for art directing, storyboarding, and message development for creative design work for various online and offline ads, signage,
and marketing materials.
12. Plan, organize, execute, and manage events including tradeshows, customer and partner events, industry events, sales training sessions, and
other corporate events.
13. Do some jobs related to marketing, advertising, public relations, media, research, customer behavioral studies, sales promotion, and direct
14. Responsible on communications management as the public's perception of a product, brand or company.
15. Creating internal communications, press releases, and speeches given by executives, as well as Web or social media presence, as all in the
domain of communications management.
Education: Bachelor degree in marketing, business, communications, or a related field is required.
• Working Experience: Five of more years of experience in program development and marketing.
• Technical & Professional Knowledge (or certification):
§ Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel and computer based productivity tools required.
§ Photoshop proficiency, In Design, knowledge of HTML and database systems highly desirable.
您要應徵 "Marketing Communication Manager/798" ?